30.3.09

Aesop's tortoise





I can do a lot, but only slowly it seems. It's the story of my life, really.

Rob and I went shopping this past weekend to get a few things for around the house. The main goal was to find a little table and chair for our child, because we only have high stools and high chairs around our bistro-style table.

I was much too impatient to wait for Rob to get home from work to put it all together, so I began. I began around nine this morning, and now it's almost one. They are miniature! Why should it take so long? Moreover, while it took me hours to get everything just right for the chair, my baby sister came into the room and unpacked and built the table in about five minutes!

Regardless of the process, the product is cute and ready.

3 comments:

Margaret and Cordel said...

awwwww.....the table and chair is so adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why are some people so handy and others struggle with anything that requires tools, nuts and bolts??

Looks sooo cute. You are almost ready, you just need that baby :)

Love MOM

Theresa said...

I love it!! Where did you find such a cute set?